ᴀᴅ: ʟɪᴠᴇ, ᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴛᴜᴅʏ ɪɴ ᴄᴀɴᴀᴅᴀ ᴏʀ ᴀɴʏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛʀʏ ᴀʙʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏ ꜱᴛʀᴇꜱꜱ. ɴᴏ ᴘᴀʏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴠɪꜱᴀ ɪꜱ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴏᴠᴇᴅ. ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ ʜᴇʀᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟꜱ ᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛꜱᴀᴘᴘ 09068720370

---ᴀᴅᴠᴇʀᴛɪꜱᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ---


A video shared online has captured a student lodge in Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) identified as El-Shadai Lodge in Ifite Awka, Anambra State, being gutted by fire, following the explosion of a gas cylinder in one of the apartments in the lodge, Siggy reports.

A video shared online has captured a student lodge in Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) identified as El-Shadai Lodge in Ifite Awka, Anambra State, being gutted by fire, following the explosion of a gas cylinder in one of the apartments in the lodge, Siggy reports.

The lodge, which is predominantly occupied by students of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, was said to have been seriously damaged by the inferno, which happened on Tuesday morning.

The incident which led to the death of a female student, occurred at El-Shaddai lodge while an occupant of one of the rooms was reportedly making popcorn on Tuesday October 5.

READ ALSO : 200L Federal University, Dutse Student Dies In Gas Explosion (Graphic Video)

An eyewitness said while some of those who lived in the lodge were able to remove some of their properties, others weren’t as the fire spread so fast. Fire fighters were also said to have responded on time.

Facebook user, Mazi Michaels Orlukwu-Nyesom Nwadibia Udochukwu disclosed that body of one of the students who was trapped after the incident, was discovered in the evening.

He wrote, “Yesterday was a sad day here in Unizik. A lodge caught fire from gas explosion. The room occupant was making pop corn when it occurred, the impact of the explosion shattered the girl’s leg plus burnt body, the guy in the room also suffered some burn plus the dog of a lodge occupant was burnt too.

Fire brigade was alerted, they responded in no distant time, but the fire was so fast as most rooms were already burnt. Some occupants were lucky to get some properties out, some weren’t so lucky.

All the while we were there trying to put off the fire, we never knew that a friend was trapped in one of the rooms, wall fell on her from the impact of the explosion, nobody knew, smoke covered the whole rooms, the fire fighters also failed in their responsibility to check everywhere very well.

It was later in the evening that her dead body was discovered. Really sad. May her gentle soul rest in peace. And quick recovery to the injured”.

Join Siggy Telegram Channel

WATCH VIDEO :

🔥𝑫𝒐 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔🔥
Follow Siggy on Facebook Like our Facebook Page
Join Siggy Telegram Channel Join our Telegram Channel
Follow Siggy on Twitter Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Siggy on Instagram Follow Us on Instagram
Join Siggy Whatsapp Group Join our WhatsApp Group
Subscribe to Siggy Youtube Channel Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Subscribe to Siggy Email Notification Receive FREE Daily Updates via Email
𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉!

Leave a Reply

Leave a Comment