The University of Benin (UNIBEN) have released a new memo mandating all Students in the Faculty of Management Science on the acceptable dressing code for the 2020/2021 session.
The departments affected by this new change in dressing codes are Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Admin, Insurance, Marketing, Insurance, Actual Sciences and Economics.
The letter released to members of Management Sciences Faculty stated acceptable dresses on each day of the week.
Mandatory UNIBEN Management Sciences Students Dress Code
The Faculty colors for students is White and Gray
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
Acceptable Dressing Codes for Males
- Top – White (Short/Long sleeve)
- Trousers – Gray (Not slim fit/No Low waist)
- Suit/Jacket – Optional (Gray)
- Tie to match
- Shoe/Sandals to match
Acceptable Dressing Codes for Females
- Top – White Blouse (Short/long sleeve/no sleeveless/no perforation)
- Skirt – Gray (Knee length)
- Suit/Jacket (Optional)
- Tie (Optional)
- Cover shoe/sandals to match
Corporate Dressing for Males and Females
- Corporate Suit, Shirt, Trouser, Tie and Shoe
- Suit, Gown, Skirt and Blouse
Corporate wears are still allowed for any student who wants to wear them instead of Native attires.
N.B : Jeans and T-shirts are not allowed from Mondays to Sundays expect on Socials/Students’ week