The Casio Edifice Chronograph Wrist Watch is a prototypical men timepiece with an iconic look. Comfortable and dependable with a touch of retro flare, it’s stylish and practical. Useful watch accessories, including a calendar and multiple means of measurement, complement the classic digital look. Lightweight stainless steel makes this Casio watch easy on the wrist.
The classic design type makes it a practical choice for business and everyday wear. The digital dial on these watches provides precise timekeeping down to the second. It also has other useful features. These Casio watches offer an alarm, which allows you to set a reminder or timer during your busy day. Contact me to get your own Casio Edifice Chronograph Wrist Watch delivered to you in not time. Available in Lagos State University Only.
- Authenticity : Original
- Condition : New
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Chrome plated
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Adjustable Clasp
- Stainless Steel Band
- Resin Glass
- Water Resistant
- LED light
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 59'59.99"
- Measuring modes: Net time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Daily alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Auto-calendar (28 days for February)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular time keeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 7 years