University of Ilorin, also known as UNILORIN, is a federal government-owned university in Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria. It was established by a decree of the federal military government in August, 1975.The establishment aimed to implement one of the educational directives of the Third National Development Plan which was aimed at providing more opportunities for Nigerians aspiring to acquire university education and to generate high-level manpower, so vital for the rapidly expanding economy.
Compared to other higher institutions of learning in the country, the institution has one of the largest land areas, covering approximately 15,000 hectares of land. It is revealed by JAMB to be the most sought after university in the year 2021.
These are lists of UNILORIN-related matters that only Students from the institution will relate to :
1. The queue for Item 7’s rice and chicken
2. Slay Queens when they see “Dress code”
3. You looseguard for NSLT 2?
4. Law Students feeling themselves all around the place
5. When you finally Face Tanke
6. It’s not bye-bye but see you again
7. When a Unilorinite finished a sentence with saying faaaa
8. Engine Burger. The chicken republic of engineering students
9. That moment your roommate comes back with shoprite nylon
10. The Fight For Bus At Oke-Odo Every Morning
11. You need mad gossip? Visit the walkway
12. CBT Centre during tests and exams
13. Female students and Palazzo
UNILORIN Students in the house, which of them can you relate to?
For other students, which school do you want me to recreate this for? Leave your comments below